Monday, March 30, 2009

Lonely poet!


I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;Beside the lake, beneath the trees,Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,Tossing their heads in sprightly dance...
Where do I start my blog? Converging all my thoughts and putting them in a single page is something which is very challenging. Some things are easier said than done???
So here I am...beginning with my favorite lines of wordsworth...These lines mean a lot to me now as I am wandering like a lonely cloud in this new land trying to explore ...Something which made me curious is the ravishing beauty of mother nature.
I do see ten thousands of flowers (though not daffodils), dancing to welcome the vernal equinox.True that loneliness makes you visualise the hidden beauty of nature, unwind the joy inside you and makes you sing ooh la la la.
It brings out the hidden potential inside you. Helps to discover your hidden capabilties! Wonder what non sense I am talking about???
See you soon in my next post with some more nonsense :) Until then keep discovering yourself,have fun and enjoy life!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOR EVER,but beauty of
    a thing can be perceived only by a calm mind.

    carry on

    gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. vaangamma vaanga....all the best for ur blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuf must keep in mind while we are in a lonely place and don't giveup untile you get your predestine ...every day new challenge that will not put you down but make you more strong than before :)

    ReplyDelete